Designer 3 bedroom apartment with beautiful terrace in the characteristic area of Trastevere, from $4,473 per week.
Rome Apartments & Villas Apartment 5
The terrace stretches the width of the apartment, bringing views of Rome’s highest hill into this designer home. Owner Federica Formilli Fendi drew inspiration from her time at her family’s legendary fashion house for the refined mix of neutral tones, rich textures, and subtle patterns. Visit Campo de’ Fiori, 8 minutes away, for market-fresh produce by day and lively bars by night.
Begin your days with a Nespresso from the machine in the kitchen and a glass of wine sipped at the al-fresco dining area overlooking the city. There’s also a smart TV with satellite channels and Wi-Fi, as well as air conditioning and a wood-burning fireplace to keep you comfortable no matter what the weather in Italy does.
The glamorous details and gorgeous textures of luxury fashion turn up in the hand-picked vintage pieces that fill the open-concept living and dining room of this vacation rental. Cream-colored sofas are anchored by a Beni Ourain–style rug, and the marble dining table sits on a statement-making brass base. The adjacent kitchen is fully equipped and has its own views through a wall of windows.
The apartment has two bedrooms with king beds and private balconies: one with an en-suite bathroom, and one with access to a hall bathroom. There’s also a spare room with a twin bed, en-suite bathroom, and its own balcony, ideal for a family traveling with an older child.
As its name suggests, the villa puts you in the heart of the Trastevere neighborhood, an area beloved for its charming streets, exciting nightlife, and hidden-away feel. Spend days exploring the cobblestone alleys and a 12th-century basilica, then sit down to a honeymoon-worthy dinner at a local restaurant. It’s also close enough to the Centro Storico for you to check off your holiday to-do list, with must-sees like the Pantheon, Colosseum, and the Trevi Fountain a short drive away.
Wood-burning fireplace, air conditioning, netflix, garage parking, washer/dryer, safe, microwave, dishwasher, hair dryers
2 Double Bedrooms, 1 Single Bedroom/4 Bathrooms
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Bidet, Walk-in closet, Safe, Television, Private balcony
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Access to hallway bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Bidet, Television, Private balcony
- Spare room: Single size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Private balcony
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area seating for 8
- Central air conditioning
- Smart TV
- Satellite TV
- Balcony with view of Rome
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 6
- Garage - 1 space
- Gated property
- Property Type
- Rome Apartments & Villas
- Special Selection
- Deluxe World Class Property
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Airport transfer
Points of Interest
- 8 min drive to Campo de' Fiori
- 9 min drive to Piazza San Pietro
- 2.2 km to Piazza Venezia
- 3 km to Pantheon
- 4 km to The Colosseum
- 4.4 km to Fontana di Trevi
- 4.9 km to Piazza di Spagna
- 19 km to Ciampino–G. B. Pastine International Airport (CIA)
- 28 km to Leonardo da Vinci International Airport (FCO
55% of Rental
Most of year
There are no reviews at this time.
Roma Cinquantacinque Availability Request
To request information about the availability of this property, please enter your travel dates and provide your email!