Villa Le Luberon
Contemporary 5 bedroom villa with all en-suite bathrooms and tennis court, only a short walk to the charming village of Gordes
Provence/France Villa 10
Standing proud on the Provence hillside village of Gordes, this villa lies in one of the most beautiful villages in France. Renowned for its stone houses which spiral around the rock, the enjoys panoramic views of the mountains of Vaucluse.
Circled by a garden of fragrant lavender, this five-bedroom family home exudes traditional charm combining its exposed stone walls and floors with modern touches of luxury inside and out.
Comfortably sleeping 10 people, the villa is an ideal retreat for families seeking a sense of silence and space in the heart of the French countryside, yet also close to village life. Who could beat a gentle swim in the private pool while gazing towards The Chaîne des Alpilles.
A floodlit tennis court, including soccer goals, volleyball and basketball nets are all on offer within the spacious grounds of this gated property. A pool house with shower room and sofas is easily accessible for you to cool off.
Enjoy views of the Luberon from the lovingly decorated living room. A modern-fitted kitchen opens onto the closed terrace allowing extra ease for that all important alfresco dining. Toast the end of another blissful day with a glass of local cabernet sauvignon.
- Air Conditioning (Partial)
- Barbecue Facilities
- Central Heating
- Coffee Machine (Espresso)
- Computer Games Console
- Dining Area (Outdoor)
- DVD Player
- Fans Available
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Internet Access (Wireless Broadband)
- iPod Docking Station (iPod Not included)
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Library (CD's/DVD's)
- Swimming Pool (Heated)
- Swimming Pool (with Security Cover)
- Tennis Court (Floodlit)
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
- Washing Machine & Dryer
- Cost of utilities including water, gas and electricity.
- Arrival set of pool towels, household and bed linen (with weekly change for bookings longer than one week).
- Final Cleaning.
- 2 hours of maid service, 3 days per week are included.
- Central Heating.
- Partial Air-conditioning (in bedrooms only).
- Private swimming pool (12x6m) with pool cover.
- Pool heating (max. temperature 24 degrees).
- Wi-Fi broadband internet.
- Telephone (Local calls only).
- Floodlit tennis court.
Why we chose this villa for our portfolio-Very well restored property with nice traditional/contemporary decor, sooothing color schemes, great tennis and sport court, and only a short walk to the charmimg village of Gordes.
- Property Type
- Within walking distance of a village
- Outdoor pool
- air conditioning
- Media room near living room with satellite TV, DVD player, library of DVDs, iPod docking station, PS4 and games, printer
- Well equipped kitchen with fridge, ice maker, American coffee maker and bar area opening onto the living room
- Living room with fireplace
- Extension of living room / closed terrace with dining table and amazing view over the Luberon and towards the Alpilles
- Bedroom 1: King size bed (180cm) with en suite bathroom with free standing bath and Italian shower. Mezzanine office area.
- Bedroom 2: Four poster twin beds (90cm each) with en suite shower room
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed (160cm) with en suite shower room
- Guest Bathroom
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed (160cm) open to the garden with en suite shower room
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed (160cm) open to the garden with en-suite shower room
- Extra maid service available on request at EUR 20/hour.
- Cook service (local cuisine) is available for up to eight guests from EUR 35/hr plus the cost of groceries (advance notice necessary).
- Chef service (professional service) is available for up to eight guests from EUR 80 per person including the cost of the groceries. A full chef service including breakfast, lunch and dinner is available from EUR 350/day.
- Waiters (obligatory for more than 8 guests): From EUR 20/hr (subject to availability).
- Transfers from Marseille Airport to the Villa (One way): Mercedes Viano or similar (for up to eight passengers) available from EUR 312.
- Transfers from Avignon Train Station (TGV) to the Villa (One way): Mercedes Viano or similar (for up to eight passengers) available from EUR 216.
(Please note: for services between 7.30pm and 7.00am a supplement of 20% is applied).
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping is available. A service fee of EUR 60 is charged plus the cost of groceries. This service covers up to EUR 200 worth of groceries. This service is included within our A&K Concierge offering.
- Refundable security deposit
- We are also able to arrange additional activities to enhance your holiday experience such as guided touring and sightseeing options, tutored wine tasting, tennis or golf courses, bike rental or art classes.
Train station: Avignon (40km), Aix-en-Provence (77km)
Airport: Avignon Airport (28km), Marseille Airport (76km), Nice Airport (241km)
Villages: Gordes (2.4km or 1.8 if walking), L’Isle-sur-la-Sorgue (16km), Bonnieux (17km), Apt (21.5km), Saignon (25km)
Cities: Avignon (37km), Aix-en-Provence (77km), Marseille (90km)
Golf: Provence Country Club (17km)
Recommended Local Restaurants
Pèir-R. DE LA COMBE, 84220 GORDES Tel +33490721212https://labastidedegordes.airellescollection.com/restaurants-bars/ At the Bastide de Gordes Hotel, world renowned chef Pierre Gagnaire's hallmark talent and experience can be tasted in all the well-presented, inspired, powerful and flavoursome dishes prepared by his team in this elegant restaurnat. Sourced with magnificent produce and ingredients, they elegantly and delicately bring out the best of Provence. Rated One Star by Michelin. A culinary experience not to be missed. Very expensive
La Citadelle-R. DE LA COMBE, 84220 GORDES Tel +33490721212 www.bastide-de-gordes.com Another excellent restaurant in the Bastide de Gordes Hotel, though not quite as formal as the previous listing. In the evening, take a seat in the fine and unmistakably 18C bourgeois dining room, or on the panoramic terrace to admire the sun setting over the Luberon. Enjoy dishes that pay tribute to the premium ingredients and flavours of Provence: asparagus, local tomatoes, lobster, and roast saddle of lamb. Upper moderate-expensive
Les Cuisines du Chateau-Pl. du Château, Gordes Tel 04–90–72–01–31 www.lescuisinesduchateau.com This tiny but deluxe bistro across from the château may look like a tourist trap, but step inside and you'll find friendly service and wonderful home cooking like roast Luberon lamb, beef with truffle sauce, and the like. The '30s-style bistro tables and architectural lines are a relief from Gordes's ubiquitous rustic-chic, and there is a revolving array of paintings by local artists, many of which are for sale. There are only 26 seats, so book well in advance. Inexpensive
Carcarille-RTE D'APT, 84220 GORDES Tel +33490720263 www.carcarille.com It's as if time has ground to a halt in this friendly family restaurant. On the lovely terrace, you can sample flavoursome dishes in which everything is homemade. Try gibelotte de lapin (rabbit stewed in white wine) with a thyme jus, roasted red mullet and mixed vegetables in pesto, or biscuit with lemon cream and marmalade. Inexpensive to moderate pricing.
Les Bories-RTE DE L'ABBAYE DE SÉNANQUE, 84220 GORDES Tel +33490720051 www.hotellesbories.comThis remote and idyllic setting opens wide onto the scrubland. The cuisine of Provence comes into its own here. Enjoy the delicate flavours, balanced textures and well-matched culinary combinations pf this One Star Michelin restaurant. The chef has a subtle touch.
Le Mas Tourteron-Tel 04 90 72 00 16 www.mastourteron.com A longstanding gourmet table, where chef Elisabeth Bourgeois-Baique showcases her passion for traditional Provençal dishes like roast guinea-fowl and herb-crusted lamb, spiced with occasionally exotic ingredients (her assistant chef is Japanese). It’s in an attractive country house, 3.5km south of Gordes off the D2: aim for one of the lovely garden tables if you can. Moderate pricing
55% of rental
Property is available for rental most of year
Prices include all taxes, agency fees, foreign exchange fees, and credit card fees.
Feb 09 - May 12 $12,040 Weekly
May 12 - Jun 30 $13,910 Weekly
Jun 30 - Sep 01 $14,885 Weekly
Sep 01 - Oct 06 $13,910 Weekly
Oct 06 - Dec 31 $12,040 Weekly
There are no reviews at this time.
Villa Le Luberon Availability Request
To request information about the availability of this property, please enter your travel dates and provide your email!