Newly renovated 3 bedroom/5 bathroom farmhouse, not far from Orvieto.
Umbria Villa 6
Set between vineyards and rolling hills, this delightful and rustic farmhouse, which has been recently renovated, dominates a small hill where an ancient oak tree stands.
The countryside imbues peace and tranquillity from all around the house, on one side of the estate there is a winery, where it is possible to buy and taste good wines.
The farmhouse, on the only side where there is a lawn, has a beautiful swimming pool which is longer than the standard length and therefore good for swimming.
Inside the house there are stone walls in some of the rooms including two living rooms on the ground floor and the sitting room on the lower ground floor, on other walls, an untreated plaster has been used, creating a pleasant rustic look which makes the farmhouse simple and welcoming.
Generous spaces, original furniture and attention to detail are evident in every room. The very spacious entrance hall is a large open area furnished with two sofas and a large table. Two of the bedrooms are particularly comfortable, one on the ground floor and the other on the first floor they each have en-suite bathrooms, of which one each has a Jacuzzi.
On the lower ground floor next to the sitting room, a small cave has been created which is used as a wine cellar. Every room is air conditioned.
From Vigna it is possible to do various half or full day tours. The most interesting place on the tourist trail is Orvieto, which apart from offering many artistic and monumental treasures, is a lovely town where some excellent restaurants, wine bars and shops selling typical local products can be found. Also a visit to Civita di Bagnoreggio, Todi and the Gardens of Bomarzo is not to be missed.
3 Bedroom/4 Bathrooms
Lower Ground Floor
- Living room with fireplace and table tennis
- Guest bedroom
- Bathroom with bathtub and hand held shower
- Very large entrance hall with sitting area
- Large living room with fireplace and French windows leading to the garden (pool side)
- Dining room (table for 10) leading to the kitchen with fireplace
- 2 Bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Bedroom with 2 en-suite bathrooms
- Bedroom 1 (Ground Floor): Double bedroom with en-suite double bathroom (1 with bathtub (Jacuzzi) and hand held shower, 1 with shower)
- Bedroom 2 (Ground Floor): Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi bathtub and hand held shower
- Bedroom 3 (First Floor): Master bedroom with 2 en-suite bathrooms: 1 with Jacuzzi bathtub with hand held shower, 1 with shower
- A/C in bedrooms and living room
- Computer with Wi-Fi adsl internet connection
- DVD player
- Guest bathroom in the basement
- Mobile BBQ
- Plasma wide screen TV whit DVD player in the living room
- Satellite TV in bedrooms and living room
- Small outdoor gym
- Stereo/CD player
- Table tennis
- Washing machine
- Window screens
- Swimming pool (4 x 14 m, depth 1.50 m)
STAFF AND SERVICES
- Concierge service
- Housekeeping service 2 hours once a week
- Change of linen on Saturday
- Change of towels twice on Saturday and midweeks
- Final cleaning on Saturday
STAFF AND SERVICES (AT ADDITIONAL COST)
- Cooking service
- Extra housekeeping service
- Babysitter service
- Laundry service
- Extra maid service: 10 Euro per hour
- Supermarket, grocery shop and trattorias in Lubriano 5 minutes drive
- Restaurants, supermarket, post office, tennis court and bank in Castiglione in Teverina 6 km/4 miles
- Golf course 70 km/44 miles
- Highway A1 15 km/9 miles
- Castiglione In Teverina 6 km/4 miles
- Orvieto 17 km/11 miles
- Viterbo 35 km/22 miles
- Roma 90 km/56 miles
- Firenze 150 km/94 miles
- Airports: Perugia 76 km/48 miles, Rome Fiumicino 158 Km/99 miles (1.40 hours), Florence 193 km/120 miles (1.53 hours)
- Train: Orvieto 20 km/12 miles
- Pets permitted
- Smoking villa
- The guardian lives on the lower ground floor of the villa; privacy is however guaranteed
- Heating, Wi-Fi internet connection, and air conditioning are included
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request, and generally not in high season.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Property Type
- Outdoor pool
Refundable security deposit:1,000 Euro
35% of rental
Most of year
Prices include all taxes, agency fees, foreign exchange fees, and credit card fees.
Mar 16 - Apr 19 $5,005 Weekly
Apr 20 - Apr 26 $6,045 Weekly
Apr 27 - May 24 $5,005 Weekly
May 25 - Sep 27 $6,045 Weekly
Sep 28 - Dec 20 $5,006 Weekly
Dec 21 - Feb 03 $6,045 Weekly
POSTED BY: Jo
DATE: Mon July 04, 2016
TOWN | COUNTRY: U.S.A.
It's been an amazing week here. So so stunning & relaxing. The housekeeper has been very friendly and professional (even though our Italian is minimal). We've been super impressed. Many thanks again - we will be recommending this Villa to friends.
Lubriano Availability Request
To request information about the availability of this property, please enter your travel dates and provide your email!