A beautiful, 7 bedroom stone villa set amidst beautiful olive trees & three acres of land in the picture postcard village of Eygalières
Provence/France Villa 14
Location, location, location. In the small picture perfect postcard village of Eygalières (a personal favorite), this stone villa, with its beautiful landscaping, is built amongst olive trees on over three acres of land. It has unrestricted views of Les Alpilles – the Provençal mountain range. The simple elegance of this villa offers luxury, comfort and serenity. Eygalières is easily walkable, with friendly villagers and many dining options. The Friday market is the perfect place to meet locals and purchase seasonal and artisanal products.
7 BEDROOM / 7 BATHROOM
Features & Amenities -
- Daily maid service, 4 hours per day
- Fresh flowers
- Continental breakfast
- Concierge service
- Satellite TV
- Air Conditioning
- Heated pool
Services Available Upon Request For Additional Cost-
- Private Chef
- Arrival/Welcome dinner
- Groceries upon request
- Cooking classes and wine tasting
- Fitness coach and trainer
- Massage and beauty treatments
- French lessons
- Day excursions customized with local guide
- Visits to local markets
Why we chose this villa for our portfolio-This pretty villa is located in the charming village of Eygalières with full 24/7 concierge services. House keeping and breakfast service is included and any additional service can be arranged.
- Property Type
- Outdoor pool
- Within walking distance of a village
The living room with a fireplace is divided between the fully equipped kitchen and dining room with seating for 14. Large windows overlook the courtyard and terrace where you can sip rosé and savor the majestic surroundings of the mountains. The main floor has 5 en-suite bedrooms and 2 independent en-suite bedrooms in an annex to the main building.
A beautiful garden of over 300 olive trees, almond trees, pine trees and cypress trees surrounds two ponds filled with water lilies and a heated pool.
Recommended Local Restaurants
Le Bistro d’Eygalières
Rue de la Républic, Eygalières phone: +33 4 90 90 60 34
Be welcomed by Suzy and the cooking of a former chef of Michelin starred restaurants. The seasonal ingredients pay homage to Provence. Expensive.
Sous les Micocouliers
Traverse Montfort, Eygalières phone: +33 4 90 95 94 53
Enjoy great food on the shaded terrace. Moderately priced.
Within 10 minute drive
- La Maison Jaune-12 BOULEVARD MIRABEAU, 13210 Saint-Rémy-de-Provence Tel 04 90 92 56 14 Fanny Rey, 2011 finalist of France's 'Top Chef' TV programme, runs the show here with her husband, Jonathan (a trained pastry chef). She concocts tasty market-based food, showing off the ingredients of the Alpilles. It can be tasted on the terrace, or in winter, near the crackling fireplace. Moderate prices
- L'Aile ou la Cuisse-5 rue de la Commune Saint-Rémy-de-Provence Tel. 04 32 62 00 25 http://restaurantlaileoulacuisse.com/contact-reservations/ moderately priced.
With a 20 minute drive
- Prevot “La Maison du Melon”
353 Ave. de Verdun, Cavaillon Phone +33 4 90 71 32 43 Here, melon is king. From May to September a special menu celebrates the “melon festival.” Lunchtime here is a bargain, otherwise the menu in the evening is pricey.
- Un Bouchon en Provence
Address: 2 Avenue Henri Barbusse, 13630 Eyragues, France
Phone:+33 4 90 90 00 97
A typical “bouchon” style restaurant (small eateries found in Lyon, France) the restaurant has a warm, friendly atmosphere and the prices are reasonable. Check the website for hours, as they change by the season.
- Le Pre Gourmand
175 Ave Marx Dormoy 13630 Eyragues, France
Phone: +33 4 90 94 52 64
A contemporary gastronomic restaurant showcasing local and seasonal ingredients. The menu (a complete meal) starts at €50
Within a 30 minute drive
- L'Oustau de Baumaniere-13520 Les Baux De Provence Tel. T. :+33(0)4 90 54 33 07 www.oustaudebaumaniere.com/en/gastronomy-provence The majesty of this Michelin Two Star 16C bastide doesn't obscure the brilliance of the cooking. The chef concocts cuisine of Provençal inspiration with bold flavours, such as bluefin tuna tataki or a thick fillet of sea bass cooked on the skin. We have had some wonderful lamb dishes here over the years. To be enjoyed, in summer, on the superb shady terrace, facing the Alpilles. Very Expensive
- La Cabro d'Or-13520 Les Baux-de-Provence Tel. 04 90 54 33 21 www.oustaudebaumaniere.com/en/gastronomy/gourmet-restaurant-provence-cabro-d-or This restaurant is in a superb location with a lime tree-shaded terrace offering peerless views over the peaks that make this region famous. As does its olive oil, used to great effect in the cuisine here - an ode to the flavours of Provence. Moderate prices
- Hostellerie de la Reine Jeanne-13520 Les Baux de Provence(entrance gate to the old village) Tel 04.90.54.32.06 www.la-reinejeanne.com/restaurant-reine-jeanne-anglais.htm
- La Riboto de Taven-13520 Les Baux de Provence Tel +33 (0)4 90 54 34 23 On the edge of the village, this old country manor stands amid a riot of colorful flowers. In the antique-furnished dining room Jean-Pierre Novi's light, personal cuisine elicits plenty of enthusiasm. Good house-made bread, charming welcome, excellent regional wines. Moderate
Most of The Year
Prices include all taxes, agency fees, foreign exchange fees, and credit card fees.
Jan 20 - Jun 02 $16,435 Weekly
Jun 02 - Jun 30 $18,830 Weekly
Jun 30 - Sep 01 $23,500 Weekly
Sep 01 - Sep 29 $18,830 Weekly
Sep 29 - Dec 31 $16,435 Weekly
There are no reviews at this time.
Les Cigalles Availability Request
To request information about the availability of this property, please enter your travel dates and provide your email!